Wondering What a Doula Can Do for You?
When you hire a doula, you get more than just another person at your birth. You get :
- Answers to some of your most pressing questions about pregnancy, birth, babies and more!
- Encouragement and unbiased support so that you can feel confident about giving birth.
- Information and resources so you can make the decisions that feel right to you.
- Instruction on comfort measure for labor that you won't hear about in your childbirth class.
- Continuous labor support, which has proven benefits for mothers and babies.
I hired a doula to have an experienced and informed professional to serve as a guide and inform my husband and I on what to expect and ways to navigate through the various stages of labor. I chose Andrea because she is as professional as they come. She is incredibly organized and has a tremendous amount of knowledge of various forms of delivery and intervention methods. For me, it was much more comforting to work with a person than read about potential delivery options in a book. I felt well prepared based on what Andrea and I discussed prior to my delivery. So when it came time to make decisions during my daughter’s birth, I felt confident and well-informed in my decisions, largely thanks to Andrea :) A.G., Charlotte, NC
Want to Learn More? Let's Meet!
Here's what you can expect when you request your consultation. First, when I get your form, I will send you a FREE copy of Creating Your Birth Vision, my step by step guidebook for creating the birth of your dreams. Then we can set the time and place for our face-to-face meeting. This will give you a chance to ask questions and decide whether I am the doula for you! Just fill out the form to the right to request your consultation!